Ayodhya -Ram Mandir
Ayodhya is one of the most popular pilgrim destinations for Hindus in Uttar Pradesh. Base of Epic Ramayana and birth place of Shree Ram, Ayodhya is becoming highlighted destination of 2024 after Pran Pratishtha of Ram Lala in newly built Ram Mandir. The most awaited project of Ayodhya Dham phase 1 get completed in January 2024 and open for public after 23rd January. Ayodhya is well connected with road transport that takes approx 12 hours from Delhi via Taj Express highway and Agra Lucknow expressway. If you are looking for a memorable Ayodhya trip. We offer widest range of customised Ayodhya tour to suit every kind of traveller from Delhi, Mumbai, Mathura, Agra, Haridwar, Chennai or Ahmedabad.
Ayodhya- Shri Ram's birthplace is a sacred Dham steeped in history, mythology, and spirituality related to Ramayan era. Ram Mandir has a deep history associated with Ayodhya from destruction to construction. The newly inaugurated Ram Mandir is a symbol of faith, and devotion of devotees of Lord Ram. Everyone is excited to visit Ayodhya from India or tourists from world and have darshan at Ram Mandir. Ayodhya city is gifted with new airport- Maharishi Valmiki International Airport and revamped Ayodhya Dham Railway Station. Government also started many trains connecting Ayodhya city from capital city Lucknow, Delhi with recently added Vande Bharat trains. Best places to visit in Ayodhya are Shree Ram Janm Bhoomi, Ram Mandir, Saryu Ghat, Janki mahal, Dashrath Bhawan, Mani Parvat temple and Hanuman Garhi.
Day 1 Delhi Arrival -Transfer to hotel by private Car
Day 2 Delhi mathura drive
Destination and Places to Cover
Mathura : Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi ( Birth Place of Lord Krishna ), Potara Kund, Dwarkadheesh Temple, Vishram Ghat, Birla Temple
Vrindavan : Shri Banke Bihari Temple, Nidhivan, ISKCON, Prem Mandir, Rangnath Temple, Vaishno Devi-night stay mathura
Day 3 Mathura Agra Drive
Now Take A Short Tea Or Coffee Break To Get You Refreshed! Now Drive Towards Agra.
After three And A Half Hours Of Drive, You Will Arrive In The Beautiful City Of Agra. Arrive Agra, Our Executive Will Introduce The Tour Guide-visit tajmahal and Agra fort-night stay Agra
Day 4 Agra -Ayodha Drive
After agra tour drive to the land of the shree ram , arrive in evening .
Day 5- 6- Day Ayodha Sightseen
Darshan timing for Ram Mandir in Ayodhya is from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM in morning while in evening darshan timing is 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Ram Mandir Temple Ayodhya Aarti Timings:
Morning Aarti - 6:30 AM
Afternoon Aarti - 12:00 PM
Evening Aarti - 7:30 PM
1) Ram Mandir:- The magnificent Ram Mandir is ready with 1st floor and Vigrah of Shree Ram. Spanning in 54,700 sq ft, the temple area covers nearly 2.7 acres of land. The entire Ram Mandir Complex would be spread over nearly 70 acres and will be equipped to host about a million devotees at any time. The Mandir dimensions are 380 feet length, 161 feet height and 250 feet wide. The temple situated near Saryu River is built in traditional Nagar architectural style. The Temple with 392 pillars will have main Sanctrum, Mandaps. There are four temples on corners dedicated to Sun God, Lord Ganesha, Goddess Bhagwati and Lord Shiva.
2) Hanuman Garhi Temple:- This temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman is one of the most visited temples in Ayodhya and situated on hill top. Devotees and visitors climb a series of stairs to reach the Hanuman Garhi temple complex. The main deity in the temple is Lord Hanuman, and the idol is enshrined in a small cave-like structure.
3) Kanak Bhawan:- Kanak Bhawan is a palace made of gold is said to be gifted by Kaikeyi to Goddess Sita where you will find idols of Lord rama and Sita.
4) Dashrath Mahalaya Palace Museum:- This museum showcases artifacts and exhibits related to the history and culture of Ayodhya. It is located within the complex of the Dashrath Bhavan.
5) Treta Ke Thakur:- An ancient temple that is believed to be the place where Lord Rama performed the Ashwamedha Yagya.
6) Swarg Dwar:- Translated as the "Gateway to Heaven," it is believed to be the spot from where Lord Rama is said to have entered heaven. Devotees believe that passing through this gate ensures a place in heaven after death.
7) Nageshwarnath Temple:- Dedicated to Lord Shiva, this temple is considered one of the oldest in Ayodhya. It is believed to have been established by Lord Rama's son, Kush.
8) Kala Ram Temple:- This temple is dedicated to Lord Rama and showcases idols in black stone. It is known for its unique architecture and religious importance.
9) Guptar Ghat:- A serene ghat on the banks of the Sarayu River, associated with the story of Lord Rama and his sons. It is a peaceful spot for reflection and prayer.
Day 7- Drop Lucknow-Train or Airport